The online companies provide the file hosting service that permits the users to sync the files and upload the files to cloud storage then they can access it from the browser and local drives. Such as Microsoft Company added the latest features and upgrades the account from 5 GB to 25 GB so that the users access the videos and images that are stored on the sky drive.
About sky drive:
It is officially known as Microsoft SkyDrive and now currently, it is well known as Windows Live Folders. At the time of launching, it was offered as the limited beta to the only some testers in U.S. 1 August 2007, the available services was prolonged to the wider audience. With the passage of time, the SkyDrive was accessible to different states or regions.
- It is important to open the browser and visit the website by enter the URL www.skydrive.live.com in the searching criteria.
- The main page of this website will be opened.
- First of all, login into the Microsoft Live ID or SkyDrive by using the existing account.
- You will provide the Windows Live ID and password.
- Click on the button “sign in”.
- After fill out the login credentials, you will find out the notification message at the top of web page.
- Click on this notification message that is placed at the top of the main page.
- In most cases, if you do not find the notification on the home page then click on the option “Manage Storage”.
- You can found this option “manage storage” from the left sided menu options.
- When you will click on it, the next page as directed to see where you will find out the button “free upgrade”.
- Click on the button to get the opportunity of 25 GB space allotment.
- In this way, you can upgrade your account by getting the free storage space.
It is the major component of Windows Live that offers the wide variety of services and allows the customers to keep the important data files secure and private. Even, you can share the files with contacts and it is possible to make the public files. The shared files that are used as publicly do not have need of account on Microsoft live to access.