Chase debit card is one of the prepaid cards that is given to those people who wants to get their money from the ATM accounts, spend them without even touching cash. Also the card holder doesn’t need to have a bank account to get this card.
About Debit Card:
After registering for chase debit card, your IIM money will be send direct to the chase debit card account and the card can be used to withdraw from any ATM machine, pay for goods bought and most importantly, with the chase debit card one can pay for online bills conveniently.
How To Register?
- Internet connection
- Your social security/ Tax ID Number
- Either chase account, debit or credit card numbers
- Email address or phone number
- On your computer go to the website www.chasebank.com
- On the main page locate the menu option “log in or Enroll” that is found at the top of the page and click on the link “new to chase online” register to chase online.
- Select the type of account that you would like to open either personal or business type.
- Enter your social security number in the space that is provided, choose your user ID and click the “next” button to complete the registration procedure.
This debit card provides the holder with a variety of benefits in that it is safe to carry around, services are fast and it is very convenient as it can be used anywhere.