Citi bank serves 160 countries to provide the best lending, saving and account services. With 200 years of experience, this bank tries its best to meet everyone’s financial requirements by offering financial plans and convenient means of money transfer. This bank also offers different kinds of credit and debit cards in order to help people with convenient access to their money.
Follow these steps:
- Open the official website of Citi bank www.citibank.com
- At the top of main page, find a black menu bar having an option Open an account. Click on this option to create your account.
- Select your residential area by specifying the state in which you live. Click Select.
- If you are already a Citibank customer, click on Sign on or if you already applied for the account, you can check the status of your application by clicking Check status. If you are applying for the first time, select from the available options and click on Apply now.
- To open your new account, you have to provide your personal information, E-signature, verify your identity and fund your account. Click Get started button to start the procedure.
- Specify the account type that is joint or individual in the ‘personal information’ category. Also enter your name, address, phone number, E-mail address, proof of your identity, employment details and additional information and click
- The next page asks for an E-signature followed by verification. Submit these details, make payment and wait for the confirmation E-mail from the system.
Citibank also offers its services to small and large business firms. It offers an option of making investments for its customers. To seek help, click the Contact us tab on the top right corner of any page on the official website.