Foot Locker is one of the leading shoe manufacturing industries which offer its customers to buy athletic shoes at retail price. This company has its head quarter in New York City, U.S. and has 3473 company outlets and stores all over different states of America and in other countries. Aim of this company is to be the leading global retailer.
This company has an online web portal to facilitate the internet users with the facility to view in stock items as well as prices of each item. Company also uploads new offers, deals and promotions on their website. You can shop online by adding your required products to your card and pay via your registered account on this website.
In order to get a better understanding of customers’ view about the company, Foot Locker has started a customer satisfaction survey. You can participate in this survey using the following steps:
- Open the official page www.footlockersurvey.com
- Select the language in which you want to answer all the questions of survey. There are two language options which are English and Spanish. Click the arrow icon to continue.
- Enter the five digit store number which is shown on top left corner of the receipt that you received from the store you visited.
- Answer all the questions as per instructions and provide your comments/ suggestions on the performance of the company as well as staff members.
- Survey shows a validation code at the end with the help of which users can win $10 discount on a product that costs $50 or greater than that.
You can use the contact information given on the official page to contact the official staff in case if you need any help or visit the “Help” section to view guidelines.