JetBlue airways has its headquarters in Long Island City and it main airport is the John F. Kennedy International airport.
JetBlue has about 84 destination about twelve countries in the Caribbean, Latin America and South America. It is actually the cheapest American airline with the best services as the process for reservation is done online through a few simple steps.
Procedure For Online Reservations:
- Internet connection is a must
- Computer, laptop, smartphone or any other similar device.
- Mobile phone number
- Go to the website www.jetblue.com
- Locate the menu item “plan a trip” that is found on the top of the screen on the left hand side then next click on the link “flights”
- Select the flight route that you prefer from the ones that are listed by double clicking on it or you can search manually on the area that appears on the right hand side of the screen labeled “book a flight” then enter in the relevant information and then click on the yellow button “find it”
- After locating the flight route that you want just clicking on the arrow next to it then click “continue”.
- Select the month that you would like to travel from the drop down arrow then view the prices that appear on the catalog. To continue just double click on the area that you think the price best fits you and click on the “continue button”
- Continue by selecting the type of flight that you would like to take then click on the “continue button” that is found to the bottom of the page.
- Fill the form that follows by answering the relevant questions correctly or if you are already a member you can sign in to True Blue to get your relevant information and then hit the “continue” button to proceed.
- Then next you will be taken to a page where you will have to select seat position that you prefer from the plane’s map that is shown then click on the option “complete your Booking” to finish your online flight reservation.