Do you live in New Jersey and you would like to pay for your traffic ticket? Well, these days, it is not a hard thing to do as it could be done easily online. Between one to four days after your ticket has been issued, you can view it online and simply make your installment using your Visa card. After a successful installment, you can then print your receipt.
About the New Jersey Commission
The New Jersey Meadowlands commission or NJMC found in 1969, is an agency in line to control planning, rezoning and even with the regulatory works needed to be done in New Jersey. Their offices could be found in Lyndhurst, New Jersey, United States of America.
- You will need a computer with good internet access.
- You should be a resident of New Jersey in order to qualify.
Step By Step Guide
- You can view your traffic ticket data by visiting www.njmcdirect.com without making an installment, or pay your ticket throughout the accompanying hours demonstrated on the site. Tickets paid in excess of 90 days former may not be accessible on Njmcdirect.com.
- Have your traffic or parking ticket and the license plate number prepared. In the event that you decide to make an installment on the web, you may utilize VISA, Mastercard or any card that holds the VISA or Mastercard logo. There is a convenience fee for this administration. The Convenience Fee is dependent upon the punishment amount of each one traffic ticket being paid. Allude to Reference Link 2 for the expense plan.
- Click “Continue” to get to your ticket data by entering Court ID, Ticket Prefix, Ticket Number and License Plate Number. You can view Full Ticket Samples, Time Payment Order Sample and the NJ Point System on this page.
If you would like to make things easier, especially if you have to pay your parking and traffic fee, then simply do it with NJMCdirect.