Scottrade has it’s headquarter in Town and County, Missouri and has more than 500 other branches around the United States. It is a retail brokerage enterprise and is managed by private individuals.
Procedure To Sign Up:
- Internet access is a must
- A computer or any other similar device
- Social security number/ individual taxpayer identification number
- Your employer’s details like name, phone number and address.
- The SSN of the beneficiary.
- On your computer’s web browser go to the website www.scottrade.com
- Locate the button “open a new account” that is found at the top right corner of the screen and click on it.
- A sign up form will be a valid to you, complete it accurately by answering the questions that are required of you, select your account type and then hit the “continue” button that is located almost to the bottom of the page
- Follow the screen instructions to complete the sign up process by giving relevant information about your investment then click on the “continue” button to move to the next stage.
- Then next provide your financial information, agree to terms and conditions on subsequent steps and then finally create you log in password and your account will be set.