Dunkin donuts is an American doughnut and coffee making bakery. It was founded in 1950 in Quincy, Massachussets and has progressed since then to open its chains in 33 countries. Currently, dunkin donuts offer over 1,000 dishes in its menu which include coffees, donuts and other baked items.
Dunking donuts has started a customer satisfaction survey in order to have a better understanding of people’s view about its products, their satisfaction level and ways to improvement suggested by its customers. To start this survey, follow the procedure mentioned as under:
- Open the survey link www.telldunkin.com. Select your language from the two options English and Spanish.
- Enter the 18 digit survey code from your dunkin donuts receipt and slick Start to proceed. If your receipt has no survey code, click on the link below start button. The system will ask 6 digit store number from your receipt, date of your visit and hour of your visit. Click Next button after inserting these details.
- Indicate whether you had to wait to place an order.
- Specify the item(s) that you order and satisfaction level with your visit.
- Rate the friendliness of staff, accuracy of order, ease of ordering, and speed of order reception, variety of items, availability, its taste and the quality of product for the price you paid.
- Suggest the areas to improve for placing the order.
- Comment on the likelihood of your next visit and recommendation to other people by you.
- Write the experience that you liked most about your visit.
- Select the respective options to comment on the frequency of your visits to dunkin donuts.
- Insert your personal information that is gender, age, annual household income, origin and race or ethnicity.
- Provide your Email address. If you do not want to provide your contact information, click next button.
At the end, system offers you a validation code. note this code to redeem the offer on your receipt on your next visit.